What is iTools?
iTools is a software that has been developed to use as an alternative to iTunes; the official software that is provided by Apple Inc. to manage the iOS operating system. iTools is not a simple alternative, it is a super one indeed!
It is a completely free alternative GUI application that is rendering the best methods to manage your iPhones, iPads, or the iPod touch devices.
Though iTools is an alternative it is not a mere substitute, because it provides much more features than what iTunes offers. Hence, there is no argument between who is the best. The only argument should be about the iTools version that you are using.
What is iTools for Mac?
iTools for MacBook or Macintosh computers is the latest addition that the developers made when it comes to the operating systems that iTools software is compatible with. It is a free application that has been developed to support all the multimedia activities that you need to get done on your phone.
This addition allows the Mac computer users to install iTools in their devices and manage their iPhones using it.
It is clear – cut software that has been developed to enable you to manage your iPhones files and other related items with ease. This is something that many iDevice users are actually thankful to given that they are reduced with the burden of managing their operating systems. iTools has been developed to work as an alternative for iTunes and has been actually making life easy for more than many people within the last few years that it has been working.
Why should you get iTools in your Mac computer?
When considering how hard it is to manage the devices with iTunes, which is developed to be used by people who are strict with their technical knowledge, iPhones are very much of a burden, right?
iTools has been developed to support all kinds of users that have all levels of knowledge when it comes to the use of these highly technological stuff. It is also a time saver when considering how much time you have to waste figuring out the iTunes functioning. Hence, if you are looking for a faster and easier iPhone you definitely should try out the iTools Mac version for yourself. And not to worry, you do not have to jailbreak your phone to get the iTools to work. So, your device is completely safe and easy to work with as well!
There are very little things that you have to do to get it started, and there is no limit to the things that you can do when you get it installed. iTools is actually a development of the future generation and is ideal to be used by anyone with an iDevice.
What are the features of iTools for Mac?
iTools for Mac offers you with some of the very best features you will ever find in the file management software that has been developed for apple devices.
- First and foremost, this list goes that iTools for Mac is free software. There are no payments related to it and the system is completely safe for use.
- The next best thing is that it does NOT ask for any apple usernames or passwords to function. iTools automatically detects the devices and thereby leaves the trouble of worrying over the security of the device.
- It also functions on both jailbroken and non – jailbroken devices. So, if you are a genuine apple user, who is honestly irritated with the use of iTunes, iTools for Mac is the best option that you can find.
- iTools for Mac offers you a complete overview of the functionality of your iOS system. You get the chance to check out the disk space details and other details as well.
- It helps you to import and export the shared content in your devices. With the help of iTools you can easily share files such as images, documents, e-books and much more.
- If you want to allow the iTools for Mac to work with the contact list and the phonebook on your device you will have to disable the iCloud feature, this is because iTools for Mac does not function properly when the device is connected to the online copy service.
- You can synchronize the connection between the two devices and use it to manage the apps on your device.
How do you download iTools for Mac?
To download iTools Mac you have to visit the official website of iTools. You can also get to a trusted link and download the version from there.
Make sure that you check these two factors before downloading an
- Whether the iTools Mac version is compatible with your Mac computer?
- Whether the iTools version is compatible with the iDevice that you are using? You can consider both the iOS version and the iPhone/iPad version when considering this.
Once all the above requirements are checked and completed there is nothing much to do. The following will simplify the task.
- Get the proper version of the iTools download. Make sure you select the iTools Mac version.
- Let the software install in your device.
- Connect the iDevice to the computer using a proper connecting cable.
- Wait until the software detects the device and connect to it.
- Use the tool to manage your files and explore its amazing features.
What are the requirements to download iTools in your Mac computer?
The iTools download for Mac is compatible with the following versions of the computer. Make sure that you check the compatibility of your device with the software requirements before you download it.
The hardware and software requirements are as follows:
- Mac OS X 10.7 or a higher version
- 256 MB RAM
- 50 MB of storage space
- A core to Duo Intel or AMD processor is required.