What is iTools 4?
The latest addition in the iTools family is the iTools 4 which is a much more developed and much more user – friendly additions. This latest version is mainly targeted for the iOS 11 operating system nevertheless it is compatible with many of the iPhones as well. When talking about iTools 4 there are many things that are to be discussed but the most important is taken by the AirPlayer option which has been provided by the developers. It definitely adds more colours to the term “file managing”.
You might definitely need this application if you were to take a look at the following uses:
- Restore the music and other media files that are available in the iDevice
- Backup your files
- Drag and drop, copy and paste and other useful options.
Here are the reasons for iTools 4 being called a user – friendly system:
- iTools 4 is a free download application.
- It does not ask for Apple ID or password to function, which makes it safe.
What are the compatible devices for iTools 4?
All the devices from iPhone 1 to iPhone XS is compatible with iTools 4. It also supports the latest iPod devices too. It deliberately functions in all types of iDevices both new and old and provides you the best experience in using whatever the type of phone you are using.
iTools for iPhone X and iPhone XS
The latest available version of the iPhone family is the iPhone X and XS. Providing you with the capacity of much greater internal memory along with features that are not similar to any device so far, it is the hottie in the phone world. iTools iPhone XS and iTools iPhone X, are even more popular given that iTools is the only trustable file management software that has been developed so far. The features that have been provided by the iTools iPhone X and iTools iPhone XS are unparallel to any of the other iTools features that has been released.
The iTools is the best file managing system that you can ever find to manage the operating system that is strictly developed by Apple. iTools was developed to work just as the same as iTunes but above it. iTools is much more user-friendly and manageable given that iTunes is simply something that is filled with restrictions.
Is iTools 4 a mobile app?
Well, this is a definite FAQ given that many people tend to believe that with the features provided by iTools, it is going to be a mobile app. But NO, it is not a mobile application. Just like the previous iTools versions you have to get this on the computer because it is a computer-based system.
The iTools system has to be downloaded to the PC and then you can simply connect to your iPhone or iPad or iPod and then manage your device and customize it as much as you like.
Do you have to jailbreak your phone to get iTools 4 working?
This is a definite NO. There is no such requirement with the iTools; there have never been and we can believe that there will never be as well. This is the very first reason that puts iTools in the must use applications list when it comes to managing your iDevice. It is completely secure and you can use it while keeping the software of your system.
You can get iTools to work while your phone is completely safe. No jailbreaking is required!
There is no other system that has been introduced for iDevices that work with the original security system while allowing you to manage the phone as you desire.
This allows you to not only use your phone with ease but also to use it without stress. Well, jailbreaking is not illegal but it has its own consequences (both good and bad), but iTools provides you with the ability to not take such risky steps.
Features of iTools 4
The best file managing system that has ever been introduced to iDevices is iTools. Given the overwhelming reputation all over the world, the iTools developers have introduced very special features to work on their version for the iPhone X series.
- Battery master is one of the latest additions to iTools 4 that has been added to enhance the convenience of using. With this, you get the chance to check the battery status on your device and customize the settings so as to increase the battery health.
- Ringtone customizer helps you to set your own desired song or other media as the ringtone. With iTools 4 you do not have to keep stuck with the ones that are offered to you but make your own ones.
- Data transferring and managing tool is the specialty tool that handles all the file managing processes in iTools. This helps you to manage not only files but also images, videos, songs and many more.
- Image tool enables the use of high – resolution images in your phone and in your computer. The iTools connectivity grants you the opportunity to share images between the two devices. You can now have your own albums in your iPhone or iPad.
- AirPlayer Download is a special tool that has been introduced. With AirPlayer you get to connect your iPhone or iPad with the computer as well as with other connected devices. Want to share your computer screen with your colleagues at the meeting? Do not worry because iTools AirPlayer will officially save the day!
How to download iTools 4?
Downloading the latest iTools version is very easy. You can visit the official website of iTools and get a direct link to iTools 4 from them. And with them, you can get the iTools download for free.
The system is entirely user-friendly and has a very convenient and easy to use interface too. It provides the users the ability to control and manage media as well as other files in their mobiles easily with their personal computers.