Apple released iOS 10 with many impressive features. And without taking much time Apple has upgraded iOS 10 to iOS 10.0.1 addressing issues with biggest iOS 10. In that way, the first minor update to iOS 10 is now available which weights around 25MB to 60MB. So it’s time to look iTools iOS 10.0.1 with regard to Apple’s latest software update which assist you for the best management on your iOS.
As Apple has upgraded iOS 10 to iOS 10.0.1 you can download iOS 10.0.1 on iPhone 5 or above, iPad mini 2 or above, iPad 2 or above, iPad Pro models or on iPod Touch 6th Generation. So anyone with a compatible device model can now download iOS 10.0.1 via OTA or through iTunes. It is clearly an update addresses bugs and security issues with existing iOS 10.
- Addresses an issue that caused problems with “Hey Siri” requests recognition
- Addresses an issues that caused audio quality drop for calls (over VoLTE)
- Fixes the issue that caused problems when connecting Bluetooth and pairing with Apple Watch
- Upgraded stability of the Camera and Contacts applications
iTools iOS 10.0.1- The Best Way to Monitor your iOS
As Apple upgraded iOS 10.0.1 immediately, you can now get iTools iOS 10.0.1 to manage your updated device. It is simply smart and purely supportive just like iTools download advantaged previous iOS versions. So install iTools iOS 10.0.1 updated version and try monitor everything smartly.
While Apple own iTunes stands for every task on your iOS, users move iTools. The reason is its simpler interface and accurate response. In that way, iTools Download is the best alternative for iTunes to manage every aspect of your iOS in a simpler yet resulting way.
iTools iOS 10.0.1 System Requirements
iTools supports both Windows and Mac OS. So below given are the supported version iTools desktop software can run with no clash.
- Windows – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP
- Mac – OS X 10.8 and above
iTools iOS 10.0.1 Supported Devices
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, 9.7 inch iPad Pro and 12.9 inch iPad Pro models
- 6th Generation iPod Touch
iTools iOS 10.0.1 Features
iTools made of different tools that stands for various functionalities. And as iTools English Download is too available to the original Chinese, you can now manage your iOS in a comprehensive interface. It is completely free and easily accessible than Apple’s own iTunes.
- Advanced media file management (Between iOS and Android too possible with iTools)
- Firmware download
- Back up assistant for a complete data backup and application backup
- Restoring options
- Manage contacts
- Desktop management feature
- App installation and uninstallation
- Feature to manage jailbroken iDevices (As iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak is still not reachable you can keep the options to use once you are allowed for iOS 10 jailbreak)
- Wallpaper setup, ringtone maker and more customization features
- Advanced cache clearing
- Feature to save battery to boost device performance and many more
Install iTools iOS 10.0.10- How to ?
iTools iOS 10.0.1 updated version will have a lot to do with latest firmware, so rather than moving hard to iTunes give a simple try on iTools iOS 10 to get link with number of useful resources.
- Step 1: Search for iTools iOS 10.0.1 updated version
- Step 2: Download and install iTools on the desktop (Windows or Mac)
- Step 3: Open the tool interface and connect your device when it asks
- Step 4: Wait until iTools get link to the device
- Step 5: And now start the operations with given set of features
If you are updated to latest iOS 10.0.1, have a try on iTools iOS 10.0.1 for the best iOS management. As iTools comes with more than what you already own with iTunes, you can have a clean and comprehensive monitoring on your latest iOS 10.0.1.
Stay tuned to know more facts on iTools updates.